Re: [Shop-talk] Happy New Year and Go Jack question

To: "'Jorge Garcia'" <fortee9er@yahoo.com>, <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Happy New Year and Go Jack question
From: "Tony Vaccaro" <tvacc@lotusowners.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 18:02:24 -0500
Yes, go jacks are fantastic. Have had a set for years.

I bought a set of copies  for a good friend from one of the major catalogue
places and they did not measure up to the go jacks.  We sent them back and
go the go jacks. I use the go jacks all winter on cars to move them from
place to place. One person can spin the car around.

Tony Vaccaro

LOONY (Lotus Owners of New York)
www.lotusowners.com
716-861-1412

This document and any files or e-mail messages attached to it contain data
or information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise restricted from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the data or information
contained herein or in any of the attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this document or transmission in error, please immediately
notify the sender and destroy, delete or erase this document and all
attachments.