[Shop-talk] Happy New Year and Go Jack question

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Happy New Year and Go Jack question
From: Jorge Garcia <fortee9er@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 09:54:26 -0800 (PST)
I have non-op project cars, in storage, that I need to move around
occasionally. Some years ago I bought two sets of car dollies, from Harbor
Freight, but they didn't work as well as I hoped. They do not roll smoothly and
require a lot of pushing effort to move the car into position. I have used them
on cars weighing 2000-4000lbs and they do work better on the lighter cars but
still not what I expected. I still have a need to move cars around and I am
looking for an alternative to the wheel dollies. I was wondering if the Go Jack
dollies are any better than what I have now.
Happy New Year
Jorge

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums