Re: [Shop-talk] Solar car battery chargers

To: "Shop Talk List" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Solar car battery chargers
From: "Arvid Jedlicka" <arvidj@visi.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:41:25 -0500
It looks like the 15 watt panel for $80 ...

http://www.harborfreight.com/15-watt-12-volt-solar-panel-96418.html

has connectors that will plug right into the charger controller for $30 ...

http://www.harborfreight.com/7-amp-solar-charge-regulator-96728.html

and might be the ticket.

Of course looking at the sales flyers and using 20% off coupons could be a
big help.

Arvid