Re: [Shop-talk] Aftermarket body parts vendors?

To: "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Aftermarket body parts vendors?
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:39:29 -0700
I used to use a place called Goldwingr Saab parts.

When I called for a replacement fuel filler door for my car, they asked not
only what color, but condition too.  Did I want flawless, a few barely
noticeable scratches, or was visible scratching OK?  The price varied with
condition.

Good used parts suppliers are out there.  You just have to find them.
Getting the panel in the right color would save a lot of cost too.

Jack

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums