Re: [Shop-talk] Aftermarket body parts vendors?

To: <mg_garage@comcast.net>, <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Aftermarket body parts vendors?
From: Jim Stone <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 17:53:10 -0500
Give Certifit at try: http://www.certifit.com/default.aspx  I learned about
them from the body guy who is working on one of my Alpines.  He told me the
guys in the trade refer to them as "Sorta-fits".  I have not bought any body
panels from them (he says they almost always need a bit of tweaking), but did
buy a rear view mirror and turn signal for my daughter's F250 from them and
was happy with both.  You could clearly tell that they quality was not up to
the OEM standards, but both fit without difficulty and worked just fine.  And
at a fraction of the OEM price.  I would not hesitate to use them again when I
wasn't concerned about OEM quality.