Re: [Shop-talk] Shop light problems - update

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net, darrellw@ipns.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Shop light problems - update
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 13:54:07 -0500
  Please let us know how the ballast holds up. Over the last year I've
replaced about 40 Sylvania ballasts in about 50 new fixtures. They died
before the lamps did! I installed GE ballasts one at a time and have had
no problems with them burning out. I am finally replacing lamps before
ballasts! Our fixtures are three lamp, 32W T8's Home Depot gets about
$27 for the GE ballasts.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Darrell Walker, On 8/9/2010 9:16 AM: