Re: [Shop-talk] communications cable to garage

To: Rich White <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>, shop-talk List
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] communications cable to garage
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 15:42:02 -0400
I know I'm not answering the question, but if it was me, I would use
some kind of conduit.  It gives you the ability to pull a different
kind of cable as technology changes, or add something else that you
hadn't thought of.  Also lets you replace a cable that fails.

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums