Re: [Shop-talk] [zzzzzzzzShop-talk] Musty seats

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] [zzzzzzzzShop-talk] Musty seats
From: Jim Stone <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 18:03:23 -0500
This is a good discussion and it made me realize that the obvious thing to do
was to Google "washing foam rubber".  There are multiple hits and several
recommendations on using a washing machine.  But, the general consensus seems
to be to do it by hand, in a large laundry tub or bathtub.  Some of the foam
on these cushions was exposed to the elements due to the vinyl peeling away,
so the washing machine could be a little rough on those spots.  I will
probably try doing it by hand, although I suspect it will be a royal PITA.

As always, thanks for the advice!