Re: [Shop-talk] Funny wrench request

To: "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Funny wrench request
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 20:29:59 -0700
>     Please excuse my nosiness but what, prey tell, is this on?

No problem, Mark.  The photos are of my 56 Triumph TR3.

>     Thanks for causing a great flow of responses about these kinds of
> wrenches.  I think a set will be my next purchase (or
> Father's day gift idea?)

The regular GearWrench combo wrenches are certainly a very worthwhile
addition, if you work on cars and machinery.  I originally bought them
because nothing else will fit on the bolts that sew together the bodywork on
a TR3, but rapidly found out that they are great in many different areas.

FWIW, Turns out the Ace didn't have the QuadBox wrenches, and I need to pull
the TR back apart, so I guess I'll do it the old-fashioned way once more.

Thanks again for all the responses,
Randall
56 TR3  TS13571L current project
59 TR3A TS39781LO (now totaled :(
71 Stag LE1473L awaiting engine rebuild
71 Stag LE2013LBW awaiting (manual) gearbox rebuild

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums