Re: [Shop-talk] Brake system bleeders

To: Todd Walke <racertod@racertodd.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Brake system bleeders
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:26:31 -0500
Good points, Todd. I hadn't thought about reverse flush messing with
the ABS. Regardless, I'd like a "power/pressurized" flush system I can
use by myself. I've already cost myself unnecessarily by not flushing
the system on our '95 Odyssey ($250 for a new M/C) and a '93 GMC (new
M/C, front calipers and all flex hoses). Need to do it on our '05
Accord like yesterday, and there's the '70 Datsun roadster and a
couple of 510s in storage.

Like I said, we have a fleet which will almost certainly grow and it
just makes sense to have a quick and through method for taking care of
this sort of thing.

Ron

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums