Re: [Shop-talk] Brake system bleeders

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Brake system bleeders
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:21:54 -0400
Todd,

That seems like a whole lot of fluid to me.  I see a change in color
of brake fluid at the bleeder, and at that point I figure I'm getting
clean fluid.  I'd say I typically use half the fluid you do.  If you
were doing it the old "helper pushing the brake pedal" method, your
helper would certainly have leg cramps!  So I guess, question to the
group, how much fluid to you typically pump through when doing a
brake system flush/bleed?

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net