Re: [Shop-talk] Rats and Mice

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Rats and Mice
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:56:54 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010, mike rambour wrote:
> How much to rent him for a few weeks ? and does he do anything about
> gophers ?  I don't have a mice problem but there is a friggin gopher
> that is causing me to turn into Bill Murray in Caddyshack.

    I think his rental days are past, he's 15 years old now.  He still gets
around good enough to prevent any critter re-invasions, but I don't think
he's interested in waging a full-scale campaign.

    Plus which, he's so innocent-looking, no one would believe how
dangerous he is to the wide part of the food pyramid.

http://planet-torque.com/animals/ours/supercat.jpg

--
  David Hillman

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums