[Shop-talk] Rats and Mice

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Rats and Mice
From: malaboge@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 23:34:08 -0400
Fellow Mousers,

I'm at my wits end with these puppies...actually that really doesn't take a
very long trip...but, I've tried all the sorts of traps I can find.  The
little buggers have held classes on how to avoid them actually I think I'm
dealin with the college crowd now.  At first the traps worked.  After a while
different bait didn't attract them any more. So on to electronic traps, which
again worked for a while...well at least until the skunk got his head in there
and sprayed the Corvette...grrr...wouldn't go near that one again.  After
shellin out for another, they stopped visiting it also.  Even tried a
Hav-a-Heart live trap.  It worked for a while and they got tired of it
too...especially after a skunk got in that one too.
All sorts of poisons all over the place..they don't touch them either, even
tho they stockpile the stuff on the engine.  Even tried those ultrasonic noise
emitters...they "left their mark" right next to those.
So far every one of my cars has lost the hood pad.  My jeep must have
especially tasty wiring as the last go round cost me almost a G for a new
computer and some injectors. The MINI lost an alternator, and the race car
looks like it has a flat black hood from all the overnite mouse hootenannys.
The list goes on...
Worst part is that they can do this overnite.  I leave the hoods up, but they
still love it there...maybe they're holding rat technical schools under
there?
I'm open for any ideas here...help!

Rats
Nick in NorCal