Re: [Shop-talk] Car dealer tomfoolery and Costco Auto Buyer program

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Car dealer tomfoolery and Costco Auto Buyer program
From: mike rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 11:50:59 -0800
We did that at our last company, Jane was our non-existant Marketing
manager.  What was funny was that after a year or so, we started getting
calls saying "I spoke to Jane last week and she asked me to call today"
or "I just spoke with her a minute ago", always felt like saying that
person does not exist, the person on the voice mail is the bosses
daughter but I never did :)

 Reading Jane's e-mails were funny too, lots of "pleasure speaking with
you earlier".   I always had a crush on Jane, she was pretty cute but
that was just a picture we purchased off a stock picture website to put
on our website.

        mike