Re: [Shop-talk] Downsizing tools and maximizing garage space

To: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Downsizing tools and maximizing garage space
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 20:44:25 -0800
 Weird, weird way of thinking...its obvious to me that you are not
thinking correctly, if you have too many tools and not enough space, you
just need to build a bigger garage  to house the second toy.

  Its easy, just take out the back wall of the 20x20 and build a 20x22
on the back where the wall was so now you have a 20x42 :)

    mike (who might have done that instead of getting rid of tools)