[Shop-talk] Fw: Scotch-locks and T-Taps

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Fw: Scotch-locks and T-Taps
From: "Mark Watson" <watsonm05@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 08:22:34 -0500
Hi All,

    Happy New Year!

    Randall makes a great and valid point about optimum conditions.  I just
wanted to point out that we're all probably using tens if not hundreds of
Insulation Displacement Connectors (IDC) to send our emails - all the ribbon
connectors in our computers are IDC.  And that drives home Randall's point -
ideal conditions.

    In another email Steve Trovato mentions the posi-lock products.  I poked
around their website - they look really good - so good that I was
suspicious.  Thanks to David C. for giving a group member endorsement -
having at least mostly lurked in this list for years a member of this group
saying good things means a whole lot more to me than most of the marketing
hype we see.

Mark Watson
1956 Daimler Regency Mk II '104' <-- long term resto project
1965 Ford Falcon <-- shorter term (I hope!) repair project
various other transportation pods