Re: [Shop-talk] Toilets

To: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Toilets
From: Phil Nase <nases@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:17:41 -0500
I would like to install a low flow but I'm rural with a standard system.  Also
my downstairs bathroom always had a lazy flush.  Should I stay away from the
water saver type because of either of these situations?

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/

On Dec 18, 2009, at 8:33 AM, Wayne wrote:

> Ron Olds wrote:
>> I would like to ask the group for advise on toilets.  I am always amazed
>> at the amount of knowledge out there when it comes to about anything.
>
> Glad you asked.  There is only one thing you need to know:  TOTO makes
awesome toilets!  All others suck.  Yeah, even Koheler (sp?) and other
expensive stuff.  Sub $100 "builder grade" toilets from big-box stores REALLY
SUCK.