Re: [Shop-talk] The building is finally done!

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] The building is finally done!
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 10:54:42 -0400
At 08:36 AM 10/6/2009, eric@megageek.com wrote:

 >I chronicled the building in photos and they are here...

 >http://www.megageek.com/photoalbums/equipment/StorehousePhotos/index.html>

Wow!!!  Looks like a fun project.  How long did it take to errect
it?  Also is the top covering
one large sheet with three panels, or were they seperate
panels?  Then how are the front
and rear panel attached to the main top covering?

It looks like there is extra top cover laying on the ground.  Do you
cut that off, or lay dirt
over it?

What do you have for a floor?  It looks like crush-n-run.

With all the pictures you took, I guess you were the official
photographer and everyone else
worked. :)

Seriously, looks like a fun project to have worked on, and looks
fantastic when done.

Congrats!!!

John

Va. Beach, Va