[Shop-talk] The building is finally done!

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] The building is finally done!
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 08:36:50 -0400
Well, if you guys remember about 3 months ago I was asking about building
types and I've had questions all along the way.

Last night I officially "finished" the building (minus some landscaping
that needs to happen around it next spring.)

I chronicled the building in photos and they are here...

<http://www.megageek.com/photoalbums/equipment/StorehousePhotos/index.html>

There are a tons of photos in all stages of construction.  If you ever
wondered how to put on of these buildings up, this is a good place to look
(minus the massive safety violations of my crew*.)

I learned alot in the process also.  What to do, and what NOT to do next
(if there is a next) time.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. (I'm not an
expert, but I learned a TON of shortcuts and things to do to make it
better.)

*=My crew consisted of members of my rescue dive team.  Being that everyone
is pretty much an adrenaline junkie, I was lucky construction was a tame as
it was!  8^P

Also note, none of the electrical work appears in any of the photos.

Moose
bBe as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.b Ralph
Waldo Emerson