Re: [Shop-talk] Mailbox to end all mailboxes

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mailbox to end all mailboxes
From: "gordies garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:17:03 -0400
That may be, but when my mailbox was taken off by a baseball bat, I put a
4x6 into a couple of feet of concrete and lag bolted two mailboxes on top of
it.  Yes, two, the small one inside of the larger one and a couple of inches
of concrete between the two.  They tried the 'new' mailbox some time later
and I heard the WHACK, then several expletives.  That was nearly 20 years
ago and no one has even tried since.

Gordie