Re: [Shop-talk] pool cooler

To: shop-talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] pool cooler
From: Rich White <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:47:39 -0500
I'm looking to move the temp the other way, but in lots of ways the devices
are going to be similar.  Oh and in this area the solar cover does not always
get and keep the pool warm enough.

Most of the heaters I've seen on the web fit  in the pump return, so I would
think your cooler would fit there also.

I would think the more radiator surface you have the more it would cool.  I
might be wrong, but I would not think you would want to paint them black as
you do not want to pickup heat from the sun.  I'll let someone else address
the need for a fan.

I have found manual diverter valves for about $40.00.  If there is a better
way I'm interested.  If the radiators are always in the shade, maybe you can
run through them all the time or turn the pump off during day.

Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA

'63 TR3B TCF587L

That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!

See it moves!