Re: [Shop-talk] solar pool heater

To: <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>, shop-talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] solar pool heater
From: Rich White <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 19:59:31 -0500
I have been thinking about the same thing.  You might find this URL
interesting.

http://www.builditsolar.com/Projects/PoolHeating/pool_heating.htm

I took some sump pump hose and have created a coil from each of two 24 foot
lengths.

I have two of them connected in series and plan to put them between the pump
discharge and the pool.

Our pool is currently 92 degrees, so my solar heater must be working great!!

I wonder how much better it will work when I hook them up. %^)

Looking forward to cooler weather so I can check my design.

Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA

'63 TR3B TCF587L

That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!

See it moves!