Re: [Shop-talk] type of wrench?

To: Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] type of wrench?
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 19:18:51 -0500
Steve,

Most of the wrenches of that type I've seen only have two arms or pins.
They are called "spanners". You can try making your own with a fairly
thick piece of aluminum or other metal. drill and tap two or 4 holes in
it where screws inserted through the holes would line up with the slots
in the nut.. You can grind the tips of the screws so that they fit
snugly into the nut.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA, On 6/3/2009 5:44 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001