Re: [Shop-talk] Truck tires

To: "Shop Talk List" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Truck tires
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:30:37 -0500
Ditto on the Michelin LTX M&S.  We put a set on the old Suburban over
140,000 miles ago, and two of them are still serving well.  The other two
were replaced under a road-hazard warrantee for one and an adjustment
(thanks, Costco !!) for the other so we'd have a pair of new tires - that
was 5 years and well over 50,000 miles ago.

They were so good I just put a set on the 2005 Yukon XL when 2 of the
Goodyears slipped belts within a week of each other.  The difference in
handling, traction, and ride was dramatic.

Karl