Re: [Shop-talk] Speaker signal out to RCA input

To: "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Speaker signal out to RCA input
From: "Mark Watson" <watsonm05@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 13:57:27 -0400
Hi all,

    Recently Randall said:

"How to effect the connection depends somewhat on what your receiver speaker
connections look like.  If they are designed to accept bare wires, then I
would suggest just picking up some RCA cables at the local electronics store
(or Best Buy, Circuit City, etc.) and cutting one end to expose the
wires."<snip>

    Since I live near Richmond, VA I just wanted to point out that Circuit
City is no more.  It used to be headquartered here in Richmond and I know
some folks who suffered job losses because of it.  It declared bankrupcy
last year and tried to court a buyer but to no success.

Mark Watson