Re: [Shop-talk] Dimmable CFLs at Home Depot

To: "'shop-talk List'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dimmable CFLs at Home Depot
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:57:12 -0800
> But the "hard lines" running to it
> is still a "temporary" length of 50 foot air hose hanging from some
> nails.
>
> One of these days I'm going to do it right.

Probably the day after it breaks, and goes whipping all around <G>

I know that's how long it would wait for me!

(Actually, my retracting hose reel is still in its box, for just that
reason.  I'll run some hard lines up there Real Soon Now but until then, the
soft lines are laying the floor where I will hopefully replace them before
one breaks again.)

Randall