Re: [Shop-talk] Dimmable CFLs at Home Depot

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, "shop-talk List"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dimmable CFLs at Home Depot
From: "Mullen, J T (IT)" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:53:14 -0600
Randall wrote:

> Which is why my garage lights are all run through extension cords <G>

Well, I mounted a retractable hose reel for my air compressor in the
middle of the ceiling in the garage.  But the "hard lines" running to it
is still a "temporary" length of 50 foot air hose hanging from some
nails.

One of these days I'm going to do it right.

One other reason for not getting to the lights is the "project car" that
doesn't get moved on one side of the garage.  Kind of hard to install
new lights without access.

One of these days...

Tim Mullen

Chantilly, VA