[Shop-talk] Removable wall panels?

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Removable wall panels?
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:43:30 -0500
My boiler room is in the center of my basement. I need to re-frame and
insulate it. When the "professionals" installed it, all the
connections are facing the outside; if I wall it in, getting to these
connections will be a major pain. I don't want to make it so big that
I lose basement space.

Are there insulated panels I can use that will _be_ the wall, look
good enough for a rec room, yet easily detach from the framing if I
need to access one of the boiler connections?

thanks,
jim