Re: [Shop-talk] Removable wall panels?

To: jamesf@groupwbench.org
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Removable wall panels?
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:34:43 GMT
Not sure how big a panel you will need but the fiberglass pebble finish often
used in bathrooms come to mind.  Maybe bond some styrofoam panels to them.
How about using hinged panels? Or maybe access panels?
Matt

-- Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org> wrote:
My boiler room is in the center of my basement. I need to re-frame and
insulate it. When the "professionals" installed it, all the
connections are facing the outside; if I wall it in, getting to these
connections will be a major pain. I don't want to make it so big that
I lose basement space.

Are there insulated panels I can use that will _be_ the wall, look
good enough for a rec room, yet easily detach from the framing if I
need to access one of the boiler connections?

thanks,
jim
You are subscribed as mbarre@juno.com

Want to put your personal touch on your home? Click for home improvement ideas
and tips.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2eRIt16wc5Cacg1E8jbSUKwzVTd
0Gu6t0jYpkp7yN5c2wDM/