Re: [Shop-talk] Auto gas line repair

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Auto gas line repair
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:13:46 +0000 (UTC)
what he said. I drove a '68 mustang around for several years with a section of
rubber hose spliced into the metal line under the driver's seat after a jacking
mishap. I'd give it a shot, even with an efi car, but look for leaks if it is
efi. you don't want the splice flying off while driving and stranding you
somewhere.