Re: [Shop-talk] Auto gas line repair

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Auto gas line repair
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 20:19:18 -0600
I'm with Randall, with one addition. Use a flaring tool and put a small
flare on the end of the line so the hose won't slide off. If you have a
double flare tool, all the better, just put the bulge in the tubing and
put the hose on. I had a hose slide off a transmission oil cooler line
once. When I complained to the shop that did the work they told me that
kind of thing was why that particular mechanic was not working for them
any more!

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Randall, On 1/9/2009 6:55 PM:

--
---
Pat Horne                              512.797.7501