Re: [Shop-talk] Sub Zero (Was- Freon Leak detectors)

To: "Eugene D Abbondelo" <eabb@loc.gov>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Sub Zero (Was- Freon Leak detectors)
From: "Paul Parkanzky" <parkanzky@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 12:44:48 -0500
I watched a 'How It's Made' on one of the high-end range manufacturers.
Having looked inside a GE range and then seeing the construction of the $$$
brand I could understand why they cost so much more.  See if you can find
that episode on YouTube or similar and see what you think.  None of that
stuff makes sense for our current 'builder-basic' home, but we're planning
to buy the nice stuff where we thinks it matters when we build the next
place.

-Paul