Re: [Shop-talk] kid safety & outlets (was: 110vac outlet question)

To: "Paul Parkanzky" <parkanzky@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] kid safety & outlets (was: 110vac outlet question)
From: "Nolan" <opposumking@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:49:20 -0500
You've always got that risk with any plug partially pulled out.  Same with
many light switches, especially if you throw them slowly.  The plug would also
be extremely annoying in that it would fall out quite easily.

Another idea just occurred to me, and that's to paint the bottom half of the
plugs connectors with liquid electrical tape.