Re: [Shop-talk] using paypal

To: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] using paypal
From: ejrussell@mebtel.net
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:20:17 -1200
I've used PayPal to receive money but never large sums. I've
just left the funds in my PayPal account and used it later
towards purchases. I assume this lets PayPal take advantage
of any interest earned but, as I said, it was never a large
sum.

I believe there is a way to access those funds - transfer
them to a bank account for example - but I don't know the
procedure nor if there are significant fees involved.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC

> I have a paypal account I use for paying but never have
> used for receiving payment... how does it work ?? dangers
> ???  fees ???  It's a reasonably large amount of money so
> I'm wary
>
> thanks
> John
Login from home, work, school.  Anywhere!