Re: [Shop-talk] Compressor Stand

To: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Compressor Stand
From: Pat <Pat@HorneSystemsTx.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 08:10:25 -0500
My initial reaction to Russ was that there is vegetation around the unit
and by lifting it, it would be clear of it. I don't see how that can
make that much of a difference either, but I am not a professional, nor
did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. I may be reading too
much into what Russ said.

As for an easy way to raise the compressor, the HVAC contractor should
have access to plastic pads that can be stacked and secured to each
other to get as high as you need. The ones I have under my units are
about 4" tall They were cheap, and a lot easier than forming and pouring
concrete under a unit that needs to be held up in the air while the
process goes on.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Wayne:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001