Re: [Shop-talk] (yet another) air compressor question

To: "Paul Parkanzky" <parkanzky@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] (yet another) air compressor question
From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:56:13 -0500
*I'll echo trying the used market and don't be afraid of old machines that
have been maintained:  My 80 gallon has a 1947 tag on the tank, the original
compressor and motor.  I've changed out the control valving switch and the
regulator but it's been under continuous use and pressure for 60 years:  40
years in a local garage and 20 with me.*
**
*More unsolicited advice:  give  thought to building a sound surpression
enclosure.*
*Tony in Texas*