Re: [Shop-talk] water heater troubleshooting

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] water heater troubleshooting
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:47:39 +0000
the pilot stays lit, and the heater can't be any older than the 1990s, when the
house was built.  and you have to hold down the button to light the pilot.
it's in the garage, but nowhere near a dryer vent.  this thing is starting to
get into "screw it, I'll just buy a new one" territory--the water system has
been flaky since we bought the house.  guess I'll attack the thermostat box.

From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>