[Shop-talk] Pressure washers

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Pressure washers
From: "Bob Nogueira" <nogera@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 13:14:44 -0500
 Okay I'm giving up on those little electric  pressure washers.  I've gone
through three in as many years. I'm going to up grade to a more expensive
one that I don't have to replace every year.  Problem is I really don't need
one that can blow the paint off the house and is bigger than my lawn mower
to wash off the patio. 2000 psi would be plenty since the cheapies worked
okay for what I needed at 1500 psi.
Any suggestions as to what to get?   Like I said I'm not looking for the
Hemi of pressure washers but rather the Toyota of pressure washers,
something that will last .

Thanks for any suggestions

Bob Nogueira