Re: [Shop-talk] MORE BRIGGS/STRATTON

To: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] MORE BRIGGS/STRATTON
From: "Pete Bronlund" <peteb@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 10:04:58 +1200
Hi John

IS this the B&S "INTEK" engine, and if so is it the single cylinder or twin?

I've a friend who builds 2-man hovercraft and flicked me a CDROM B&S Service
Manual a while back.
Been a handy reference for fixing my push mower with its L-series head and
helped me get to know B&S engines real well.

Anyway... no spark must mean something is keeping the HT volts from being
generated. FWIW is the stop switch working
properly ie making a short in one position and open another?

Let us know if its the Intek and if its a single or twin cylinder.

Pete