Re: [Shop-talk] jack bleeding

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] jack bleeding
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 15:37:28 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008, Nolan wrote:
> You might find this helpful
> http://www.hyjacks.com/H7.HTM

That was quite helpful... Thanks!

Ok, now the jack is working "crappy" like it used to work, instead of "not
at all" like it was prior to bleeding.

This jack has two plunger/piston things on it, presumably to enable the
fast rise.

I like the fast rise, but when there's some weight on the thing it seems
like most of my stroke is going into make the jack make some noise, then
the last little bit it raises the car a touch.  So its like a ton of pumps
to raise the car.

Is that normal for a fast raise jack?

Any suggestions?

I bought the thing as Sam's club a year or two ago.  So "take it back"
doesn't really work, since I dunno where the receipt is.  I'm not really
even sure where the manual is.

Mark