Re: [Shop-talk] PC Hackin'

To: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] PC Hackin'
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:07:13 -0500
Have you looked to see if the "run" button is on the start menu? If it
is, type cmd <return> and when the window comes up, type "defrag". It
will list the options, so type it again with the options you want.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Mark Andy:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001