Re: [Shop-talk] Yukon Denali fuel totalizer

To: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Yukon Denali fuel totalizer
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:41:00 -0600
Karl, et all

GM had problems with their electronic 'instrument cluster' and has even
issued a recall sorta of..  from about 2000 to present the chevy and gm
trucks, yukons, tahoes had speedometer and other gauges fail and the whole
cluster was usually replaced.  In my case I had to send them the odometer
reading and the new panel came set at that mileage from the maker.  could be
as you say, the computer wasn't reset properly... I'd trust the service
records...

John