Re: [Shop-talk] Air Compressors

To: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>, shoptalk
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Air Compressors
From: "Paul Parkanzky" <parkanzky@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:32:23 -0500
Just a note to let everybody know that I've been reading these responses
with great interest.  I was **this** close to buying the Craftsman
compressor in my original note, but decided to wait and collect some more
opinions.  Now that I've done some more research, I am leaning more towards
IR or Quincy.  I'm pretty impressed with Eaton's website too, so I will look
into that.

-Paul