Re: [Shop-talk] Rebuilding the automatic

To: Bob Kegel <bobkegel@seanet.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Rebuilding the automatic
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 08:53:31 -0600
Yup, that's it. After carrying it around for several years I ended up
putting it up for sale on Ebay and got  about $20 for it. Getting the
manual for free made it all that much of a better deal for me!

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Bob Kegel:
>> was really helpful. I don't recall the name of it, but it was
>> a manual  geared for the professional and went by, I think, 4 initials,
>> something  like ATPA, or some such.
>>

> That would be an ATSG manual. Google the term, you'll find several vendors.
>
> Bob Kegel
> Aberdeen, WA

Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001
www.hornesystemstx.com