[Shop-talk] Craftsman impact set- missing sizes?

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Craftsman impact set- missing sizes?
From: "Larry Spector" <lspector@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 08:33:31 -0500
Hi everyone,

I recently ordered a Craftsman metric impact socket set and now that
it's here, I'm having second thoughts. I wasn't paying close attention
when I ordered it, and apparently it's missing a number of sizes.

What it came with is regular and deep: 12 thru 19, 21, 22, 24, 27 mm,
so it's missing 20, 23, 25 and 26 in the sequence that it covers.
What's interesting is that the missing sizes are not available from
Sears, so I'll have to fill in from another brand!

The question I pose to you is, should I keep the set and not worry
about the missing sizes until it becomes an issue, or return it and
pick up a set that's actually complete? I'll be using them primarily
to work on my cars (Acura, Toyota, Subaru).

Thanks,
Larry