Re: [Shop-talk] Rebuilding the automatic

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Rebuilding the automatic
From: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 17:51:22 -0800
Actually, video cameras work pretty good for this - when I'm going to
tear into a car for the first time with lots of parts on top of what I
need to get to (like my MR2),
I'll put mine in a splash proof case and film away at every step, with
running commentary on anything confusing...  Now that I think
about it, a consumer digicam with macro mode and a decent
microphone/movie mode (and big screen) might have to go on my "add it to
the
shop" list :-)

Best,

rkg