[Shop-talk] Seaway Windows

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Seaway Windows
From: "Justin Bedard" <juice@lerch.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:18:17 -0500
Hi,

I'm looking to get the windows in my house replaced (20 total plus 5
basement windows [30x18]).  I got my first quote today.  They showed me
Seaway windows.  I'm looking at the Encore series because they don't cost
that much more then the Accolade series.  Any opinions on these windows?

I was quoted about $410/window installed.  That included grids in the upper
half (to maintain current look) and Argon gas.  More information on the
windows can be found here:

http://www.seawaymfg.com/products/vinyl-replacement-windows/encore/

I'm waiting for more estimates.  Of course, there are no other Seaway
distributor in the area (I haven't verified that).  And if anyone has any
recommendations for contractors in the King of Prussia, PA area, I'm more
then happy for any suggestions.

Thanks!
Justin