Re: [Shop-talk] Oil drain pan

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Oil drain pan
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:01:18 -0400
Paul Parkanzky wrote:
> I have this one and I'm happy with it:
>
>http://www.amazon.com/Blitz-USA-11838-Plastic-Drain/dp/B000AMGYNA/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/104-0504979-9726309?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1193259269&sr=1-2

I bought what looks to be the same one at Auto Zone.  Just make sure it
comes with all the caps!  My local A.Z. has taken to removing them and
stashing behind the counter, due to too many walking out the door.

Previously, I was using an open-topped pan.  Realized I was spending too
much effort and making too much pollution transferring it to a jug,
mopping out the pan, etc.  Plus I like to cut open oil filters for
inspection occasionally, and it's easy to leave them on top for an
extended draining.

   -Wayne