Re: [Shop-talk] Oil drain pan

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Oil drain pan
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:07:47 -0400
I have one that I got from "Kar Parts" here in NJ.  It doesn't have any
name or anything on it.  I got it back in the late 80s when they would only
take waste oil in their containers.  It sits about 3" off the ground and
holds about 5 gals of oil!  I fits under even my Harley when it's on its
sidestand!

I also have a big rolling one for cars when they are on my lift, but the
old Kar Parts one is the one I use under cars.

Moose

"We all know we're dying, And there's no sign of a parachute."
     Tori Amos