Re: [Shop-talk] getting tile and mortar off a slab?

Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] getting tile and mortar off a slab?
From: "Ron Schmittou" <rs1121@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:51:15 -0500
We had this same issue - I finally rolled the compressor into the house and
used the air hammer with a large flat blade chisel.  The impact of the air
hammer really made it come up a lot easier - a big tip on the dust is to get
a large fan and put A/C filters on it to try and catch it as it comes up -
you can move it around so it is sucking where you are working, this also
worked very well to keep it tolerable.

Good Luck!